EFab Mod 1.12.2 is a steampunk styled crafting system intended for pack manufacturers who wish to gate based on recipes. By itself, it is not so helpful. It is supposed to be utilised in combination with some modpack that configures recipes specific to it (with a json established tagging program ). The crafting system has full JEI integration and can support various types of recipes based on energy (RF), fluids, mana, etc. There’s also a primitive automobile crafting system included. You’re able to craft with fluids, vapor, gearboxes, processor, RF, and so forth. There are monitor blocks too. This mod is perfect if you would like to have an expert style modpacks where recipes have been shy behind other parts and other mechanisms.
EFab Mod 1.12.2 – Steampunk Styled Crafting System
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.