Ellemes’ Container Library (1.19.2, 1.18.2) contains all code from Expanded Storage that is used to open inventories, including the various screen options. This library offers three screen options for users to view inventories: paginated, scrollable, and one page screens.
Ellemes’ Container Library – 1.19, 1.18.2 – A Part of Expanded Storage
- The scrollable and paginated screen will always scale to fit the display, the single page screen however may not fit on some smaller screens and will show a red exclamation mark in the select screen if this is the case.
- The option highlighted in gold in the select screen is the option you already have picked.
- Once an screen option has been picked it can be changed by pressing shift + g whilst an inventory is open or through the mods config menu available through forge and fabric’s mod menu.
- In addition to the screen types there are currently two config options not exposed in-game, these are restrictive_scrolling and prefer_smaller_screens.
- Restrictive scrolling makes it so you have to hover over the scroll bar track in the scrollable screen to be able to scroll the slots up and down.
- Prefer smaller screens will prefer more pages with less empty space rather than less pages with more empty space.
Screen Options: Screen option selection screen, currently the paginated screen type is select. Single screen type has a warning because larger inventories will not fit on the screen.
Single page screen (216 slots)