EllitopiaBears Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 gives a few of the default vanilla mobs new models and renames a few of the blocks and items. The mobs still behave in exactly the same way but look different and have new names, and (some) make new noises!
EllitopiaBears Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Turn Undead Mobs into Bears
- Zombies have been turned into Brown Bears
- Skeletons have been turned into Panda Bears
- Wither Skeletons have been turned into Black Bears
- PigZombies have been turned into Pig Bears
- Ghasts have been turned into “Guards”, a kind of mechanical drone
- Witches have been turned into Wise Bears
- New, more appropriate sounds have been added for Guards, Wise Bears and Polar Bears
- Mob heads have been changed to match the new Bear models when placed
- Enchanting has been renamed “Enhancing”
- Potions have been renamed as “Cocktails”
- Default Nether textures have been tweaked to be less “Hell”ish
- Netherrack has been renamed “Fire Rock”
- Nether Brick has been renamed “Cave Brick”
- Changed wording on achievements to match new changes
- Wise Bears have a rare chance to drop one Nether Star if killed with a Looting sword (3% chance per looting level)
- Bears sound like bears, not the mobs they have replaced
- Exception: Brown Bears still sound like zombies… because they kinda sound like bears anyway!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.