Emojicord Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 allows you to use Discord’s standard emoji and custom emoji in Minecraft.
Emojicord Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 – Discord Emojis in Minecraft
- All Discord standard emojis are supported
- You can register custom emoji
- Animated emoji is supported
- Automatically convert Unicode emoji
- No server mod installation required
- Input suggestion and emoji picker are supported
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.