Emotecraft Mod (1.19.2, 184.108.40.206) adds emotes like in Bedrock Edition. Make your own emotes for Minecraft
Emotecraft Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Create Your Own Emotes
- Information & Guide Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Emote play and synchronization.
- Fast emote choosing from a list.
- Custom Emote support.
- Quark emote support.
How to use:
By clicking top-right on the Other options you can open some may useful options.
- Top-left there is the search box. You can search for names and descriptions. In the case you write the full, correct name of the author, you can search for authors.
- Next, select an emote. Now you can click to the fast access menu, bo bind the selected emote to this place. you can right-click to the fast-menu to remove emote from this place.
- You can set custom key binding to every emote. First select the emote, then click to the empty box.
Now press the key, what you want to trigger this emote. Just like in the Minecraft’s control options menu. Select the box and press ESC to remove the keybinding, or click to the reset button.
You can set keybinding to every emote, but you can set one key to only one emote. If you try to set an already existing keybinding to an emote, a confirmation screen will appear.
If you click YES, you remove the old keybinding and set the key to this emote. If you click to NO, you won’t clear the old keybinding, but you won’t set the new.
By pressing button B (by default) you can open the fast menu
By clicking on an emote with the cursor, this menu will be closed and your character plays the selected emote. You can play any emote by clicking on the all emotes, and select one from the list. the search has the same rules as in the menu.