Enchantability Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod in which you can use books to enchant yourself and gain some abilities.
Enchantability Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Now You Can Be “Enchanted”
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
To start, get yourself an ender chest, open it and on the bottom left of the GUI you will see a little book.
Click on the book and you will see several slots opening up, this is where the enchanted books go.
Note: All enchants can be disabled in the config and some have special config options, if you have any issues please disable the enchant.
- Efficiency: Increases the output of manual crafting. Items which are affected are specified in the configs as item stacks and tags.
- Knockback: Increases the block reach of the player.
- Frost Walker: Allows walking on air. When enchanted, simply Sneak mid-air to start walking.
- Flame: Speeds up Tile Entities around the player.
and many more!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedÂ Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, typeÂ %appdata%Â and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.