Enchanting Plus Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 completely removes the random aspects of the enchantment table and allows you to pick what enchantments YOU want on your items! This mod also has support for non vanilla enchantments.
Enchanting Plus Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Better Enchantments
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Enchantment Scroll: These scrolls are dropped as a rare mob loot, and can also be found rarely in dungeon loot. When you have a new scroll, click and hold the right mouse button to use the scroll. Once the item has been held long enough, you will unlock the enchantment on the scroll, and will be able to apply it to your items at the advanced enchantment table.
- Advanced Enchantment Table: The advanced enchantment table is the upgraded version of the enchantment table, which allows you to manipulate the enchantments on the held item. When you place an item in the table, you will be able to manipulate the existing enchantments, and add new ones that you have unlocked. Items must be fully repaired to add new enchantments, and remove them.
- Enchanted Book: These are decorative blocks which look like enchantment books. They do not serve any key role, however they can be used as a substitute for bookeshelves around an enchantment table. If you click on one with a dye, it will change colors to that of the dye. You can also right click on one with an iron ingot to lower it, or a feather to raise it.
- Table Upgrade: Allows you to right click on an existing enchantment table, to turn it into the advanced one. Mainly for convenience.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Bookshelf.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.