End Remastered Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 implements to the match a brand new mechanism to start up to gate to The End. Since Minecraft ages, the standard procedure to get to the Ender Dragon has been demonstrated to be obsolete and quite bland. Such monotonous mechanism does not have any place in the new era, so, a Mod dedicated to revamp stated process completely was created. With End Remastered, it’ll no more be as simple as accumulate 11 Ender Eyes, instead, players might need to travel far and wide to collect eleven historical Eyes. Nether Eye, that can be found in the Nether Fortresses, Rogue Eye from the Jungle Pyramid, Black Eye in Buried Chest, Magical Eye in Woodland Mansion, Lost Eye from the Mineshaft, Wither Eye from the Wither, Guardian Eye from Elder Guardian and the End Crystal Eye from the End Crystal. In the following stage, players might need to try to find a new structure, an true End Fortress in which an enormous storm lies. Look for the throne room and complete your ritual by click on the Grey Frame with a Powered Core.
End Remastered Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 – Revamping Pearls
- A new mechanism to enter the End has been added.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.