Ender Crop Mod (1.18.2, 1.6.5) adds a new crop that you can harvest for ender pearls.
Ender Crop Mod – 1.18.2, 1.16.5 – The Way to get Ender Pearls
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
The ender crop has 8 growth stages. Harvesting it at any stage will drop Ender Seeds, at the 8th stage it will drop 1-2 Ender Pearls and sometimes an extra seed.
- Follows vanilla Minecraft growth rules but at 50% the rate of wheat.
- Requires light level < 7 to grow (redstone torch).
On tilled end stone:
- Follows vanilla Minecraft growth rules at the same rate as wheat.
- Requires any light level.
- 1 in 50 chance to spawn an endermite on harvest.
Recommend that you should install Just Enough Items (for mods using Forge) or Roughly Enough Items (for mods using Fabric) to view the full recipes included in this mod
- Ender seeds can be found in dungeons and are as rare as golden apples. (configurable)
- They can also be crafted by surrounding wheat seeds with 4 ender pearls:
Tilled End Stone:
To obtain tilled end stone you simply right-click regular end stone with a hoe that has been enchanted with Unbreaking.
Ender Crop Mod - 1.18.2, 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.8.9 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.9.0 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.9.4 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.10.2 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.7.10 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.16.5 (Forge version)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!