Ender Crop Mod (1.18.2, 1.6.5) adds a new crop that you can harvest for ender pearls.
Ender Crop Mod – 1.18.2, 1.16.5 – The Way to get Ender Pearls
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
The ender crop has 8 growth stages. Harvesting it at any stage will drop Ender Seeds, at the 8th stage it will drop 1-2 Ender Pearls and sometimes an extra seed.
- Follows vanilla Minecraft growth rules but at 50% the rate of wheat.
- Requires light level < 7 to grow (redstone torch).
On tilled end stone:
- Follows vanilla Minecraft growth rules at the same rate as wheat.
- Requires any light level.
- 1 in 50 chance to spawn an endermite on harvest.
- Ender seeds can be found in dungeons and are as rare as golden apples. (configurable)
- They can also be crafted by surrounding wheat seeds with 4 ender pearls:
Tilled End Stone:
To obtain tilled end stone you simply right-click regular end stone with a hoe that has been enchanted with Unbreaking.