Ender Skills Mod 1.12.2 — For long, people have been debating the necessity of having magic in Minecraft. People who advocate the prospect of owning magic refer to improved development system and exciting gameplay, whereas opponents of the idea opine the sport for a whole is already stacked and perfect for what it is. We, the 9Minecraft Team, would have to agree with the proponents, declaring a mistake about the Mojang part for not focusing on the magic element of the match in the first location. With the creation of Ender Skills, the writer didn’t only craft a Mod with fancy appearing projectiles flying round the map, rather a balanced approach, where players would advance and gain strong spells. What’s more, by introducing three disparate spell states, Offensive, Defensive, and Movement (Each include three components respectively). Players may possess the power of passion, emptiness, wind, and other mixtures, that are only constrained by your own imagination.
Ender Skills Mod 1.12.2 – Magic Power, Ender Skillshot
- Start your Journey by crafting the Altar and Crystal Blocks.
- Start with one ender level at tier 0 to unlock your first specializartion.
- Advance in tiers by gaining Ender Tokens and place more Crystal Blocks around your Altar.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.