EnderChests Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 allows players to join their storages between different chest; it’s a simplistic yet considerably revolutionary idea through a really straightforward method. Using a different craft recipe have a different”pocket dimensions” to keep your product in without blending them up. Now you can categorize what kind of items you wish to place to a particular chest. There is also an item you can use to start your chest from any location so long as it has the exact identical colour scheme. It is also possible to decide to public the storage or keep it private for your personal usage.
EnderChests Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Remote Chest, Unique Storage
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Remotely controlled chests.
- Separated chests.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and ShetiPhianCore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.