Endermen Don’t Pick Up Blocks Mod 1.7.10. Are you tired of having your world torn apart? This Minecraft mod prevents Endermen from picking up blocks. They will behave exactly the same way they always have, without the ability to steal blocks.
Endermen Don’t Pick Up Blocks Mod 1.7.10
How to install:
1.7.4 and 1.7.2 are the same
- 1. Download the version of the mod you want to use from below
- 2. Open up the zip file you just downloaded, and extract the file(s) contained in it.
- 3. Go to your Minecraft directory, open the versions folder, and make a second copy of the 1.7.2 folder, and name it “1.7.2 – EDPUBM” or something similar to remind you which mod you are installing in this folder.
- 4. Open the new folder you just made, and rename both the 1.7.2.jar and the 1.7.2.json file to the name of the folder. If you used the name I suggested, then you should name them “1.7.2 – EDPUBM.jar” & “1.7.2 – EDPUBM.json”, make sure you keep the .json file extension at the end of the file.
- 5. Open the .json file in a text editor, like Notepad or Wordpad, you should see a line that has “id” on it, change the “1.7.2” next to it, to the name you picked for the folder. Next find the line that says “type”, change it from “release” to “snapshot”. (I did this because otherwise the “(Default)” profile in the launcher will default to the modded folder that we just created, and we are going to create a separate profile for the mod.) Finally, save the .json file.
- 6. Open the .jar file in 7-zip or a similar program, and copy the file(s) you extracted for the mod into the .jar file, replacing the old file(s).
- 7. Delete the META-INF folder from the .jar file.
- 8. Run the Minecraft Launcher, and click New Profile. Set the Profile Name to the name you picked for the folder, and check the box for “Enable experimental development versions (“snapshots”)”. Next go to “Use version:”, and select the name you picked for the folder. If you used the name I suggested, then it should show up as “snapshot 1.7.2 – EDPUBM”. Finally, save the profile.
- 9. Now under “Profile Selection”, select the profile you just made, and log in and run the game.