Enderscape Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) adds new content for The End dimension. This includes biomes, mobs and ores. It’s designed to enhance the experience and add features that don’t seem unnatural for vanilla games.
Enderscape Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – New Content to The End
- Dimension & Biome Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Mob & Creature Mods
- The End & Nether Mods
- New biomes, from lush fields to barren landscapes.
- New mobs, like the Drifter and Rubblemite, bringing new resources and personality to The End.
- New mechanics, such as Drift Jelly and the Mirror, improving the means of exploring End terrain.
- New soundtrack, introducing new background music and two Music Discs.
- Improved sound design for existing End biomes and blocks.
- Compatibility with other mods, such as BetterEnd.
Celestial Plains: The lushest addition to The End’s environment yet
Nebulous Activity: Find Nebulite underneath the End Islands, a mysterious ore that works as powerful energy
Shadow Quartz and Rubblemites: New additions to the barrens of The End
Drifters and Driftlets: Strange new creatures with oddly bouncy heads