Engineer’s Tools Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds manual handheld tools for the Engineer.
Engineer’s Tools Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Manual Handheld Tools
The mod has its focus on manual tools:
(REal DIAmond covered tool): Simple manual multi-tool combining pickaxe, axe, shovel, and shears. – Reference Efficiency: Diamond. Very efficient when in good condition (about Efficiency III), slow when the durability is low (Efficiency curve configurable). – High Fortune when fully repaired (Fortune III), drops rapidly with the durability (Fortune curve configurable).
Repairable with Diamonds. Enchantable with Unbreaking, but not with Mending or additional Fortune (be a proper engineer and keep your tools in good condition).
- Right-click action: Place torch.
- Sneak-right-click ground: Cycle Dirt – Farmland – Coarse Dirt – Grass Path.
- Sneak-right-click: Shear Sheep, Vines, Grass, Leafs, etc.
- Sneak while breaking a wood log: Tree felling (also higher durability loss).
A coal pen that allows you to draw arrows on walls, floors, and ceilings to find the way out of caves. Build like a “coal sword”.
Ore Crushing Hammer:
Early game ore-to-grit duplication, as known from the IE ore crusher. The hammer is crafted like the Engineers Hammer, except that one of the two iron ingots is replaced with an iron block. The tool has comparatively low durability and allowed (by default) to crush 64 stacks of ore before breaking. It’s not repairable, so a new one has to be crafted – or get an IE Ore Crusher machine ASAP.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.