Enhanced Farming Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.18) is a revival from the old mod Better farming by iBlackShadow. It retains the same content as the original mod.
Enhanced Farming Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Revival of Better Farming Mod
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
The trees can be planted on dirt and grass, have 6 growing stages and when fully grown they can drop their fruit over time. The trees can be found in their fitting biome.
Trees found in Forest biomes: (non-cold forests)
- Apple trees
- Lemon trees
- Orange trees
- Cherry trees
- Pear trees
- Avocado trees
- Mango trees
Trees found in Savannah biomes:
- Olive trees
Trees found in Jungle biomes:
- Banana trees
Currently the mod contains the following crops:
- The Aubergine plant – drops Aubergines and has 6 stages, it can be planted on farmland.
- The Corn plant – drops Corn and has 8 stages, it can be planted on farmland.
- The Cucumber plant – drops Cucumber and has 6 stages, it can be planted on farmland.
- The Garlic plant – drops Garlic and has 6 stages, it can be planted on farmland.
- The Grape plant – drops Grapes and has 6 stages, it can be planted on crop-sticks.
- The Lettuce plant – drops Lettuce and has 6 stages, it can be planted on farmland.
- The Mint plant – drops Mint and has 6 stages, it can be planted on farmland.
- The Nether Flower crop – drops blaze powder and has 6 stages, it can only be planted on Soul Sand.
- The Onion plant – drops Onions and has 6 stages, it can be planted on farmland.
- The Pineapple plant – drops Pineapples and has 6 stages, it can be planted on farmland.
- The Tomato plant – drops Tomatos and has 7 stages, it can be planted on farmland.
- Crop-sticks are planted on farmland, they exist to support some crops. (Currently there’s only 1 crop that requires cropsticks)
- Rakes are similar to the hoe but can only be used on grass, when used on grass it turns it into dirt and has a chance of dropping seeds from vanilla and the mod.
- The better the rake the better the chance of getting seeds.
- The Scarecrow scares the animals in a 5 block radius (5 blocks to each side making it 11×11 if you count the middle)
- bonemealGrow: If disabled can be used to disable the usage of bonemeal on the mods plants.
- enableRake: The mods rakes can be disabled [if disabled the mods seeds will drop from grass instead].
- Food stats: The amount of hunger (or health for the special foods) can be configured here. Most foods are categorized.
- cropToSeeds: Can be disabled to disable the fruit to seed recipes. (previously fruitToSeeds)
- netherGen: Enables nether generation.
- oldLeaveDecay: Enables the old mods leave decay. [leaves have a 1/3 chance of becoming a normal leave that wont drop fruit].
- rakeDrops: In here drops from raking can be customized.
- tooHot: If enabled causes hot drinks to hurt if held for a long amount of time.
- treeDropRate: The fruit drop rate. [default: 20] (the higher the number the lower the chance of trees dropping fruit)
- treeGen: Enables the tree generation in the world.
Enhanced Farming Mod - 1.19.2, 1.18.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.16.5 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.17.1 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.18.1 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.18.2 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.19 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.19.1 (Forge version)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!