Enhanced Inventories Mod 1.7.10Â as is aimed at adding a verity of inventories to the game.
Enhanced Inventories Mod 1.7.10 – A Verity of Inventories
- Improved Chests, Lockers & Cabinets
- Core material can be changed to any block type
- Configurable frame materials
- Chest & Cabinets can have their tops colored with colored wool or stained clay respectively
- Multi-Tiered inventories allowing for more storage in a single chest
- Can be crafted alone in a crafting grid to get an alternate version of any chest that will only connect to other alternate chests
- Craft the alternate version again to get a regular chest
- Can be upgraded to act like a hopper
- Can be upgraded to a trapped chest, emitting a signal when opened
- Can be secured with a security upgrade
- Can be reinforced to resist explosions
- Chest Converters
- Allows you to swap out placed vanilla chests
- A crafting table that can hold a small number of items
- Can be used to create schematics
- Inspired by Redpower 2’s Project Table by Eloraam
- Auto Assembler
- A crafting table that will pull from adjacent inventories
- Can use schemitics
- Inspired by the Fabricator from the mythical XyCraft by Soaryn
- An item that can be used to record a recipe shape
- Can be used in the Work Table and Auto Assembler
- Painter & Paint Brush
- Used to paint Improved Chests, Lockers, And Cabinets
- Paint Brush can be used on already placed inventories using durability
- Inventory cores can be painted with any block! (configurable)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and required mods.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.