Improved Portals 3 Mod provides a richer experience than the vanilla obsidian frames. Transport players, mobs, animals, items, fluids, much energy to everywhere, if it be 10,000m away, from the Nether, the Twilight Forest, or another measurement. Link them together on a community or use these to dial different portals. Use them in your server as thresholds to other spheres or biomes. You can even design complex creations to aid with different jobs, like a spawner room or minecart system. The portals that you design do not even have to be in the shape of a rectangle, so make them any shape you want to, so long as it is a closed, level location.
Enhanced Portals 3 Mod
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CoFHCore (Only for Minecraft 1.6.4).
- Download Enhanced Portals 3 Mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy Enhanced Portals 3 Mod.
Notes: If youre not using Thermal Expansion or a mod that can output RF, you will need to open the configuration screen and turn the power requirement off. (1.7.2: Main menu -> Mods -> Find EnhancedPortals -> Config. 1.6.4: Start a game, type /ep3cfg. Or just edit it in EnhancedPortals3.cfg in the config dir)