Enhanced Snowman Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 makes snowballs thrown by snowmen cause a small amount of damage. Thereby they can finally protect themselves from these evil monsters.
Enhanced Snowman Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 – Life as a Snowman
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- With default settings snowballs thrown by snowmen deal a small amount of damage to any hostile creature (0.25 hearts). With that, it takes about 40 snowballs to fight a zombie, but if you have enough snowmen this should be quite quick.
- In addition the snowballs freeze (slow down) the hit mob for two seconds, thereby the snowmen have an even better able to defend themselves.
- Snowballs thrown by players do not deal damage, by default.
- Most of this is configurable.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.