Epic Siege Returns Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 will make all mobs extremely difficult and dangerous with an unending lust for death and destruction using any and all means of attack to reach players. One might even say itâs just down right unfair.
Epic Siege Returns Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Extremely Dangerous Mobs
- Customisable awareness radius for most mobs (does not includes Ghasts & Endermen)
- Creepers can breach through walls
- Blazes spawn in overworld
- Ghasts spawn in overworld
- Ghast fire speed options
- Wither Skeletons spawn in overworld
- Creepers can spawn pre-powered
- Creeper explosions are napalm/fire
- Disable beds (still sets spawn but wont change time)
- Skeletons snipers
- Endermen can teleport the player they are attacking
- Endermen can act more like Slendermen having side effects on players
- Zombies can infect the players when they die so that a zombie rises from their grave
- Apocalypse mode for Zombies and Slendermen only and no other mobs or animal
- Mobs attack villagers using the same abilities used against you! (Can wipe out villages)
- Chaos mode for a mob free-for-all deathmatch (Mass destruction)
- Fortresses containing large amounts of spawners and loot to find
- Creepers riding other mobs
- End is a frozen asteroid field with Dragon Forts!
- Nether is a hellish version of the overworld
- Attackers can divide themselves up between targets
- Zombies can will dig and pillar up to you!
- Mobs will attempt to evade players attacks
- Spiders can web their victims to the ground
- Mobs can swim underwater (no more underwater bases)
- More persistent AI
- Complete customization of all of the above features
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.