Equivalent Energistics Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a mod focused around integrating ProjectE transmutations with Applied Energistics auto-crafting. With a properly set up system, your ME network will be able to store EMC and use that EMC for autocrafting items.
Equivalent Energistics Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Autocrafting with EMC
- EMC Crystal, Dense EMC Crystal, Super Dense EMC Crystal: A crystal that stores EMC. The ME autocrafting system will use these crystals in place of EMC in recipes. The EMC Crystals are created using the EMC Condenser, and the others by the crafting system as needed.
- EMC Condenser: This block, when connected to an ME network, will convert items piped into it into EMC Crystals of an equivalent EMC value. The crystals will then be stored into the ME network. This block requires an ME channel to function and will draw power from the ME network based on the EMC value of items being condensed. If condensing very high EMC value items, make sure your network has the power needed!
- EMC Assembler: This block functions as both a pattern storage and crafting unit for patterns using EMC. Connect it to your ME network and right click it with a linked “Tome of Alchemical Knowledge” (EE3) or “Alchemical Tome” (ProjectE), and autocrafting for all EMC recipes registered in that Tome will automatically be added to your ME network. Right click with an empty hand to remove the Tome, and all associated patterns. When you research new EMC values into your Tome, patterns for these items will automatically be added. Crafting CPU’s/Storage/Co-Processors are still required for autocrafting to work. This block requires a channel to function.
- Alchemical Tome: This tome stores a copy of all the transmutations you have learned. The transmutations stored in the book are shared between all the books you own, so adding transmutations to any of them adds it to all of them. To “teach” the tome your transmutations, Right-Click in the air with it. You will become the Tomes “owner” and the Tome will have a copy of all your transmutation knowledge, the Tome will be automatically updated with any new transmutations you learn. To clear a Tome of all owners and knowledge, Shift Right-Click it. This item is only available when using ProjectE.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Applied Energistics 2 Mod and ProjectE Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.