EuhDawson’s GraveStone Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a gravestone, rituals, and zombies to your Minecraft world.
EuhDawson’s GraveStone Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Ritual, Tomb
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- When you die a gravestone will be placed at your death position and the players name is written on it.
- Optionally you can get a piece of paper with the necessary informations about your death.
- There is also an option to automatically remove this item when you break the gravestone.
- When you break the gravestone it will drop the items of your inventory.
- If you enable the gamerule keepInventory there will be placed no gravestone.
- You can also break the gravestone with silktouch to get it as an item to use it for decoration.
- When you rightclick the gravestone the name of the player who died and the death time will be displayed.
- The gravestone can be named by simply renaming it in an anvil and then placing it.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.