Are you tired of plain old TNT and you want more explosions? Do you need more action and holes in your world? Well thenÂ Even More TNT Mod 1.12.2 is just a mod made for you! Mod adds 31 unique TNT that might cause chaos in your world!
Even More TNT Mod 1.12.2 – Do You Want More Explosions?
- Teleporting TNT – Do you even enderman bro?
- Mining TNT – Every miner needs some help right?
- Fiery TNT – Be careful as it might cause some house fire!
- Lighting Storm TNT – Is lighting a joke to you? No!
- Water Flood TNT – I always wanted a pool in my backyard!
- Gravitational TNT – Now you might want to have some feather falling on you!
- Lava TNT – Lava pool in my backyard?! Why not!
- Festive TNT – I guess it’s not too late for fireworks!
- Cluster TNT – 1 TNT is not enough so why not 5?!
- Slimy TNT – 5 explosions instead of 1 why not?
- Water Absorption TNT – One blink and all water are vaporized!
- Physic TNT – Do you even Minecraft bro? Physics in Minecraft doesn’t exist!
- Troll TNT – Where did explosion go? Oh no, it’s behind me!
- Shulker TNT – Wooho I believe I can fly!
- Miner’s Delight – Your everyday mining friend that will destroy only stone!
- Woodcutter’s Delight – Your everyday woodcutting friend that will destroy only wood and leaves!
- Flatter TNT – Now everything will be flat!
- Wrath Of Zeus TNT – You will get blasted by almighty Zeus!
- TNT 5x – Only 5 times eh.. This is weak…
- TNT 10x – Well now this is getting interesting..
- TNT 20x – 10 + 10 = 20? Well This one might blew a mountain up!
- TNT 100x – Oh dear… The village might be blown away in an instant.
- TNT 200x – Double the power?! Nope.. Run as fast as you can!
- TNT 500x – Wow… This is definitely a world destroyer…
- TNT 1000x – Welp… This might even require a decent pc just to blow it up!
- Bunker Buster TNT – Now your secret base might be found in an instant!
- BlackHole TNT – Well everything might be doomed and consumed by this monster!
- AirStrike TNT – Well one word I can say is run for your life!
- Chunk Buster TNT – I hope you will not use this in someone’s house?
- Biome Buster TNT – Oh… Well, I will not need that biome anytime soon..
- World Buster TNT – Well all my world is doomed for sure!… It’s like 6 biome busters in one boom.
Warning: Certain TNT Will take longer to explode! So wait a bit and dont place it near any houses or villages or they will be removed from existence!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.