Expanded Equivalence Mod 1.12.2 is an addon to ProjectE, it adds integration for ProjectE and lots of other mods. It aims at registering EMC values for different crafting systems such as Draconic Evolution’s Fusion Crafting, Avaritia’s extreme crafting, and others.
Expanded Equivalence Mod 1.12.2 – Adds Integration for ProjectE
Currently supported mods:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.