Expanded Rails Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10Â adds fresh rails. Some of the rails have special properties which can be utilised in various situation so that you can have a better and more funnier way to journey with all the minecarts. The rails are not the only real thing this mod will enhance your game. It is going to also add new things, which are used to make the new rails. Some rails are crafted from the new crafting system which we made. The recipes need a fresh item. It’s the nails. The majority of the railings require nails and an other item the base railing. We also have mono railings so in case you would like something else fresh just the normal appearing rail you’ll be able to use them.
Expanded Rails Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 – More Rails and Go Faster
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Ice Rail: This Rail will slow the cart down. The cart wont stop but the more you stay on the rail the slower you will be. After around the 15th-20th Ice Rail the cart will barely move but it will move.
- Glow Rail: The Glow Rail can just glow.
- Lapis Rail: The Lapis Rail can make the cart bounce. If after a Lapis Rail there are no more rails the cart will go in the air. The faster you go the further the cart will go while in the air.
- Chain Rail: The Chain Rail can be used to create rollercoasters. It will slowly make the minecraft go up without a power rail. It wont work horizontally but vertically it will work.
- Armed Rail: The Armed Rail will simply explode when the cart passes through it. This Rail is for fun.
- EnderPearl Rail: The EnderPearl Rail can float. You cant place this rail on top of a solid block. You can place it on he side of the block. If you place a block below the EnderPearl Rail it will just be destroyed. You can use this rail to travel through mountains or above water.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.