Exposion’t Mod 1.15.2 allows the rewind of terrains, that have been ruined by an explosion in TNT and Creepers. You may no longer have to be worried about the destruction of your own buildings, as from now on, everything is going to be rebuilt block by block to its pre-destroyed state. You might also sit and observe just how aesthetic the sensation of time rewinding itself. It is among the most crucial mods for builders out there If you take care of your buildings more than your own life and could not give yourself up to load some anti-explosion.
Explosion’t Mod 1.15.2 – Rewinding Your Destroyed Buildings
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.