Extended Workbench Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 adds you the ability to create more things in the sport. Extended workbench essentially extends you workbench to have the ability to create more painful stuff like the protracted sword that does 100% more damage and 50 percent harder. Other things like the protracted pickaxe also is updated â$a lotâ$, however having an equivalent exchange the extended things are also harder to create or actually doubles the things required to craft a normal one. To create an protracted workbench is simpler than killing a creeper, what you do is just to earn the usual workbench and put it together! Not only those things are not extended but other things like the the fishing sticks, the flint and steel, also the shrears.
Extended Workbench Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 – Stronger Tools
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.