Extra Golems Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds in a large number of new golems that you can create! They have cool abilities and all have there own unique look and power. Now introducing 35+ golems made from vanilla blocks, ranging from wood and glass to diamond and nether brick. Each golem has unique properties.
Extra Golems Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Too Many Golems
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Diamond Golem (220 health, 20 attack)
- Emerald Golem (190 health, 18 attack)
- Gold Golem (80 health, 8 attack, knockback resistance)
- Lapis Lazuli Golem (50 health, 6 attack, gives targeted entities a negative potion effect)
- Sandstone Golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Wool Golem (10 health, 1 attack, right click to change color)
- Hardened Clay Golem (22 health, 4 attack)
- Obsidian Golem (120 health, 18 attack)
- Librarian (Bookshelf) Golem (28 health, 4 attack, grants itself a beneficial potion effect)
- Glass Golem (8 health, 14 attack)
- Log Golem (20 health, 3 attack, right click to change texture)
- Clay Golem (20 health, 2 attack)
- Straw (Hay Bale) Golem (10 health, 1 attack)
- Nether Brick Golem (25 health, 7 attack, lights target entity on fire)
- Glowstone Golem (8 health, 12 attack, lights up in V1.15+)
- Endstone Golem (50 health, 7 attack, teleporting ability)
- Packed Ice Golem (18 health, 7 attack, walks over water and lava by cooling/freezing blocks)
- Nether Quartz Golem (85 health, 8.5 attack)
- TNT Golem (14 health, 2.5 attack, explodes when lit on fire, killed, and sometimes while attacking)
- Sponge Golem (20 health, 2 attack, soaks up water)
- LeafÂ Golem (6 health, 0.5Â attack, Regeneration I)
- Melon Golem (18 health, 1.5 attack, plants flowers occasionally)
- Coal Block Golem (14 health, 2.5 attack, can inflict Blindness I)
- Bedrock Golem (999 health, 32Â attack, indestructible. Spawn and despawn using item)
- Spawn Bedrock Golem Item (Creative-Mode only) — useÂ to spawnÂ a Bedrock Golem. Use it on an existing Bedrock Golem to removeÂ it.
- Slimy (Slime Block) Golem (20 health, 2.5 attack, massive knockback attack)
- PrismarineÂ Golem (24 health, 8Â attack)
- Red Sandstone Golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Mushroom Block Golem (30 health, 3 attack, plants mushrooms occasionally,Â right click to change texture)
- Sea Lantern Golem (26 health, 4 attack, lights up nearby area)
- Redstone Golem (2 attack, 18 health, emits redstone power)
- Stained Clay Golem (3 attack, 26 health, right click to change color)
- Stained Glass Golem (12 attack, 9 health, right click to change color)
- Crafting (Workbench) Golem (2 attack, 26 health, right click to open Crafting GUI)
- Bone Golem (6.5 attack, 78 health)
- Magma Golem (4.5 attack, 22 health, lights mobs on fire, glows faintly, slowly melts cobblestone)
- Nether Wart Golem (1.5 attack, 22 health, plants nether wart when on soul sand)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.