Extra Origins Mod 1.7.1/1.16.5 will be the next Mod to its predecessor, Origins. Many have long wished for more sub-classes or backstories for Steve since the popularity of Origins. The current class number is not enough to satisfy players who desire more variety. The advent of Extra Origins seems almost certain. The possibility to play as four additional origins is now available. Each one has its own storyline, ability, and weaknesses. No matter what players decide to do, the odds of success will not be in their favor. Adversity will always be there.
Extra Origins Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 – More Backstories
- The Floran can grow plants and consume sunlight, albeit unable to eat anything.
- The Glassgolem with Translucent Skin, Immune to most environmental damages and has extra damage.
- The Inchling is three times smaller than the average Steve but can move at a rapid rate and climb walls.
- The Piglin spawns in the Nether, mastered at using Gold Tools and friendly toward other Piglins.
- There is a plethora of features that is yet to be mentioned, waiting for you to discover for yourself.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press âInstall.â
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
( Rating: 0 − 0 votes)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!