Extra Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 provides an range of random items and blocks that may be quite helpful: low-lag pumps and quarries, power/fluid/item transportation pipes, automation, storage (liquid and item ), decoration, mob traps and farming, building, and a whole lot more. It supplies alternative RF generators that consume fuel ranging from ordinary coal/charcoal to foods, nether stars and perhaps even pink dye. In addition, it offers help for all individuals playing peaceful, with a calm mode only crafting recipe for nether stars added.
Extra Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Plenty New Useful Tools
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Golden Bag of Holding: A double-chest size worth of portable inventory.
- Golden Lasso: Captures passive mobs for convenient relocation.
- Paint Brush: Used to paint Colored Bricks and Colored Oak Wood Planks.
- Division Sigil: Used to do ancient rituals.
- Unstable Ingot: A dangerous item use at own risk.
- Etheric Sword: Bypasses all armor.
- Destruction Pickaxe: 5 faster than a Diamond Pickaxe destroying stone (no drop). Ineffective on other blocks.
- Erosion Shovel: Eliminates sand and gravel that is above the block being dug. Does not drop resources.
- Healing Axe: Regenerates hunger, but gives health to hit target. Turns zombie villagers back into villagers.
- Reversing Hoe: Reverses the stages of wheat. Turns dirt into grass, and cobblestone into stone.
- Builder’s Wand: Faster way to build structures.
- Sonar Goggles: Outline all ores within 5m.
- Watering Can: Early-game alternative to Bone Meal. Infinite use directly on crops.
- Angel Block: a floating block that can be placed mid-air.
- Blackout Curtains: keeps the light out of certain areas.
- Block Update Detector: checks for block updates adjacent to it.
- Chandelier: a light source that can hang from the ceiling. Prevents mob spawns within the area of effect.
- Colored Bricks: bricks painted with one of 16 colour dye.
- Wood Planks: Wood Planks painted with one of 16 colour dye.
- Compressed Cobblestone: for convenient storage.
- Conveyor Belt: a way to move items and mobs.
- Cursed Earth: mobs will spawn at a much faster rate on this block.
- Ender-Thermic Pump: an efficient Lava pump.
- Ender Quarry: an efficient resource mining machine.
- Ethereal Glass: Players can walk through, mobs cannot.
- Filter Pipe: filters the items that go through.
- Generators: produce Redstone Flux from various materials, and keep their charge when removed.
- Culinary Generator: consumes food as fuel, with high filling food providing more power and high saturation food lasting longer.
- Ender Generator (Extra Utilities): consumes Ender Pearls as fuel.
- Furnace Generator: consumes standard furnace fuel.
- Heated Redstone Generator: consumes both Redstone and Lava.
- High-temperature Furnace Generator: consumes standard furnace fuel, increasing its energy output over time as it heats up.
- Lava Generator: consumes Lava as fuel.
- Nether Star Generator: quickly consumes Nether Stars to produce a huge amount of energy. Damages nearby entities.
- Pink Generator: consumes pink coloured items as fuel.
- Potions Generator: consumes potions, with more complicated potions producing more energy.
- Solar Generator: produces energy when exposed to sunlight, charges in daytime, generates at night time (default).
- Survivalist Generator: consumes standard furnace fuel. Cheap and efficient, but produces energy very slowly.
- TNT Generator: consumes Gunpowder or TNT as fuel. Damages nearby entities.
- Lapis Caelestis: expensive block with only one color texture and no borders.
- Magnum Torch: disables mob spawning within a large area of effect.
- Peaceful Table: for peaceful mode Players to obtain mob drops.
- Rain Muffler: silences rain drop sound effects within the area of effect.
- Redstone Clock: generates a Redstone pulse.
- Sound Muffler: dampens sounds within a small area of effect.
- Sorting Pipe: inserts items into an adjacent inventory if it is empty or the same type present.
- Spikes: giant pointy spikes that deal damage.
- Trading Post: displays the trading GUI of any Villagers nearby.
- Transfer Node: transfer items, liquids, or energy.
- Trash Can: deletes items inserted.
- Filing Cabinet: stores 270 items with the same item ID.
- Filing Cabinet (Advanced): stores 540 items that do not stack but have the same item ID.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.