Extra Weapons Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 adds new weapons to the game, the weapons are made with vanilla materials, there are no new ores.
Extra Weapons Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 – Stone Age to Modern Age Weapons
Some of the items:
- Multi Tool: It’s a pickaxe, a shovel, an axe, a sword and a scythe, high durability, low attack speed and high damage.
- Scythe: Similar to a shear, but it doesn’t drop leaves, very fast.
- Hammer(now with 3d model) and Excavator: Break a 3×3 area.
- Battleaxe: Low attack speed, very high attack damage.
- Mace(now with 3d model): Very low attack speed, extremely high attack damage.
- Bat: Freezes mobs for 3 seconds.
- Machete (only for 1.14+): Similar to a sword, increases chance of dropping heads.
- Spears: Gives strenght III while ridding.
- Javelin: Is throwable, is stackable.
- Kythar: high attack speed, medium attack damage.
- Destroyer: Breaks a 5×5 area.
- Daggers: Very strong against endermen, very weak against other mobs.
- Musket: ranged item, very strong.
- Swiss Army Knife(only for 1.14+): it does (almost) everything.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.