ExtraBotany Mod 1.12.2 is a Botania addon adds some new flowers (Tinkle Flower, Sunshine Lily, Moonlight Lily, Bell Flower, Stonesia, etc) and misc.
ExtraBotany Mod 1.12.2 – More Flowers and Miscs
- Mana Reader – To visualize to the mana of mana pool.
- Garden of King’s Law – Another ver, but spawn flowers instead.
- Mana Buffer – Can store as much mana as 64 mana pools do.
- Tinkle Flower – Generate mana when the player moves around.
- Sunshine Lily – Produce mana during the daytime, which will decay.
- Moonlight Lily – Produce mana at night, which will decay.
- Bell Flower – Use wind power to create mana.
- Stonesia – Generate mana by consuming stones, cobblestones, and ores.
- Omniviolet – Produce mana by consuming books.
- BloodyEnchantress – Produce mana by consuming life points.
- Reikar Lily – Produce mana when a lightning bolt hits around.
- Annoying Flower – Use mana to fish automatically.
- Manalinkium – Transfer mana wirelessly.
- Stardust Lotus – Teleport creatures and players to the designed place.
- Enchanted Orchid – Transform grass block to the enchanted soil, “Heroes never die, for a price”.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Botania.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.