FAB Library 1.15.2/1.14.4 (The Find A Block Library) assists in finding a specific block and keeping track of its location in a world efficiently. Especially useful when multiple mods depend on a specific blockstate in the world.
FAB Library 1.15.2/1.14.4 – Library for Serilum’s Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.