The Fact Inventory Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) lets you use your inventory to automate the resource management process. You can add several items to your inventory that interact with it.
Fact Inventory Mod – 1.19, 1.18.2 – Smelt Items Directly in Your Inventory
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- It can transfer items from one slot to another and can extract or insert items into an item container (a shulker box for instance).
- The hopper transfers the items that are in the blue slot to the orange slot. You can also rotate the hopper to transfer items in any direction by right clicking it.
- There are two types of hopper: the slow one that transfers an item every 8 game ticks and the fast hopper that transfers an item every tick.
- It allows you to smelt items directly in your inventory.
- The furnace can pull items from the slot above (the blue slot), smelt them and put the resulting item in the slot below (the orange slot). In order to heat up, the furnace will consume the items that are to the right or to the left of it (the violet slots).
- You can insert items in its inventory using an inventory hopper. These items will then be dropped out of your inventory.