Fakename Mod 1.6.5/1.15.2 allows you to change your in-game nickname for another. This mod can be used to fool your friends by making them think that a famous YouTuber has joined the server and started talking to them. You can also change your chat name and death messages, but your skin is not affected. You will need to change your skin if you want it to appear that you are a YouTuber.
Fakename Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Prank Your Friends
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.