Falling Leaves Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 is a straightforward, yet intriguing accession to Minecraft that no one has established before. Being a Minecraft enthusiast like myself, I often travel the overworld of Minecraft from boredom and find the game nature aspects lacklusting, however can not really put into description what’s wrong. However, with the creation of Falling Leaves, myself and players came to a realization that a simple feature like leaves falling down to the floor can change the game’s environment in a huge way. Celebrate the very small fractions of leaves falling, so allow me to fall in love with the recently found atmosphere of the game.
Falling Leaves Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 – Nature, Leaves
- During your exploration, you’ll realize that leaves are now falling from the trees.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.