Falling Leaves Mod 1.7.1/1.16.5 is an interesting, but simple addition to Minecraft that almost no one has ever made. As a Minecraft enthusiast, I frequently travel Minecraft’s overworld to escape boredom. While I find the game’s nature uninteresting, it is not difficult to describe what is wrong. With the creation of Falling Leaves players and I came to the realization that even a small feature like leaves falling into the ground can dramatically change the game’s environment. I fell in love with the new atmosphere created by the Falling Leaves when I saw the small amounts of leaves that were falling.
Falling Leaves Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 – Nature, Leaves
- During your exploration, you’ll realize that leaves are now falling from the trees.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press âInstall.â
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.