Fallout Wastelands Mod 1.15.2 presents to Minecraft a plethora of Fallout motivated armors, weapons and artifacts. Furthermore, The Mod allows you to travel into the memorable wasteland itself, where jagged things lie dormant. With a little wasteland igniter, gamers may sail back and forth, allowing for a secure transportation of commodities they can acquire in the new world. Beware, however, as the beings here are known to be quite frightening and also they won’t lose out on a chance to feast on human flesh. Don’t let it dissuade you from getting some of their very high quality armor in the wastelands.
Fallout Wastelands Mod 1.15.2 – Apocalypse, Armor
- Fallout Entities and Artifacts were added into Minecraft.
- Create a Portal Frame with Steel Blocks and Ignite it with Wastelands Igniter to enter.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.