Fancy Lamps Mod 1.12.2 is a forge-based, multiplayer-compatible continuation of the Arcane Lamps mod by cesar_zorak, adding several light sources and decorative blocks to your game, perfect for all of your decorative needs.
Fancy Lamps Mod 1.12.2 – Perfect for All of Your Decorative Need
- Arcane Lamps: A series of lamps and other blocks with styles based on Thaumcraft, with lamps of 3 different heights in 5 thematic color variations and some supporting decorative pieces.
- Connected Textures Mod support – fancy up your world even more!
- Fancy Item Models – Bored of static, 2d items? Try the Crystalline Ender Gem for all of your animated 3D item needs!
- Animated Textures – Bringing even more life to your lamps, with a crimson-tainted obelisk that almost seems to breathe or a Rainbow Arcane Gem which flashes every color of the rainbow (Rainbow Arcane Gem may not flash every color of the rainbow.).
- Powerful Feng Shui (or Fengshui, also known as Chinese geomancy, is a pseudoscience originating from China, which claims to use energy forces to harmonize individuals with their surrounding environment.)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.