Fauna Amplification Mod 1.12.2 adds more animals with competitive behavior to give Minecraft a more wild feel . No unnecessary items are added. The natural stem of farm critters (Cow, Pig, Sheep, Chicken) where eliminated to produce the survival experience more survival like. At this time only 3 animals spawn naturally on earth (Buffalo, Crocodile, Piranha), an individual can only be supplemented using spawn eggs at the moment (Cannibal).
Fauna Amplification Mod 1.12.2 – Animals with Aggressive Behavior
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.