Filters Mod 1.14.4 presents filters into the Creative GUI according to tags released in Minecraft 1.13. Although creative classes exist, a few contain hundreds of items which could make it tough to locate a specific product. Filters makes it effortless to obtain an item with the addition of new filter tabs on the left side of their creative display that allow you to limit the things shown depending on the category they fall under. Additionally, it uses the new Minecraft tags which makes it easily for gamers to change them around easily employing a resource pack. Mod developers get access to enroll custom filters for their own mod. Initially this filter method was an exclusive to MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod however the author chose to make it not merely a seperate mod due to its practical functionality.
Filters Mod 1.14.4 – Filters in the Creative GUI Based on Tags
- Pre-configured filters for vanilla creative tabs
- Easy to use API for developers to register custom filters
- Support to override tags via resource packs
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.