Find Your Way Mod 1.12.2 provides several compasses to structures generated by Minecraft.
Find Your Way Mod 1.12.2 – Easy Find The Structure You Need
Current compasses include:
- Ender Compass
- Fortress Compass
- Mansion Compass
- Monument Compass
- Village Compass
The compasses automatically point to the nearest structure for the world you are in and always point forwards if the structure does not exist in your world. You can right-click to re-scan for new structures, such as new Villages.
The Stronghold Compass points to the same location as Ender Eyes, so you still need to explore the actual stronghold to find the End Portal.
Any compass can be disabled in the config.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.