FindMe Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 allows you to search for items in nearby inventories by pressing a key. For that you simply need to hover over an item (JEI Compatible) and press “Y” (By default) and cloud particles will spawn in the inventories that have that item. The range can be configured in the config. This feature is based in the search feature from Extra Utilites mod.
FindMe Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Search Nearby Inventories for Items
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Just Enough Items Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.