Fins and Tails Mod 1.16.5 presents into the sport a plethora of sea entities, which fluctuates from vibrant fish to particular mudhorse. Minecraft’s has invariably famous for its vibrant sea biomes, albeit lack of diversification in marine existence. With Fins and Tails, however, such dearth will no longer be a problem as the Mod accommodates a lot of content for the sea fans. From today on, the commute that was dull will soon be no more as players will be rewarded with quality materials. Players can hunt, collect, tame and also hunt for artifacts in addition to commodities that may be gotten throughout the new marine existence.
Fins and Tails Mod 1.16.5 – Marine Life
- Ocean got upgraded with a plethora of new entities as well as commodities.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.