Have you ever wanted Minecraft to have handheld dispensers? Paxels? A quick way to mine obsidian? Cake with magma cream icing? Fire’s Random Things Mod 1.12.2 adds all of this, and more! (This epicÂ modÂ adds in just about everything from a bazooka to an insane dispenser!)
Fire’s Random Things Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Too Many Crazy Things
- Handheld Dispensers
- More fuels
- Fancy looking candles
- Hallucination potions(The full set: Regular, Splash, Lingering, and Tipped Arrow, all available with regular and extended duration)
- Compact Bookshelves
- Very compact bookshelves
- Compact Dirt
- Bottom for a fireplace that actually looks nice(no more Netherrack bottomed fireplaces)
- 18 colors of flat colored blocks
- Force fields(can be disabled)
- A way to shatter items(more yield from flowers and bones, turn bottles into sand, etc)
- Dispensers that fire more projectiles at once
- A way to quickly mine Obsidian
- A leafcutter
- A new take on the Ender Pearl
- Hallucination vision goggles
- A bed that doesn’t set your spawn point
- Numerous structures
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.