FlightHUD Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2 comes with a brand fresh pleasure addition to flying. Normally, when players equip the elytra and start heading up onto the skies, they will not be able to tell a lot different from when they’re on the floor. But with FlightHUD added into the match, they’ll now see various helpful information to better control the flight path. From today on, the players will feel like Ironman of the Sky due to all the information introduced. Such basic on-air infos like pitch ladder, artificial horizon, flight path, aviation, sliding scale along with basic instructions will be assisting the players greatly to further reduce the harmful of flying.
FlightHUD Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2 – HUD for Flying Mode
- Information Includes: Pitch Ladder, Artificial Horizon, Flight Path, Air Speed.
- The Information will be toggled on once you start flying with the Elytra.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.