Here is some informations aboutÂ Floatable Rails Mod for Minecraft Frostburn that you can need before download it
Floatable Rails Mod
How to install:
For Minecraft 1.6.x and 1.7.x
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.8.0
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.8.
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click Edit Profile as Game Directory)
- Go in subfolder Versions
- Rename the folder 1.8 to 1.8_extra
- Go in the subfolder 1.8_extra
- Rename 1.8.jar to 1.8_extra.jar
- Rename 1.8.json to 1.8_extra.json
- Open the file 1.8_extra.json with a text editor and replace id:1.8 withid:1.8_extra and save the file
- Copy the files from extracted Floatable Rails Mod zip file in 1.8_extra.jar as usual and remove the META-INF folder from 1.8_extra.
- Start the official launcher
- Click Edit Profile
- Select Use version: -> release 1.8_extra
- Click Save Profile
- Click Play or Login to start the game. If only Play Offline is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.