Florist Mod 1.14.4 allows you to decorate your builds with new flower pot blocks! They’re hang-able too!
Florist Mod 1.14.4 – Put More Items in Flower Pots
A list of every item that can now be put in Flower Pots:
- Sugar Cane
- Nether Wart
- Chorus Fruit
- Rose Bushes
- Tall Grass
- Double Ferns
- Jack O Lanterns
- Carved Pumpkins (you can also Shear Potted Pumpkins to get these)
- Sweet Berries (they hurt)
Hanging Flower Pots:
Flower Pots can be hung on almost every block, Even themselves! This allows you to create awesome decoratives using different kinds of Flower Pots!
- Bamboo Blocks
- Upgrade Aquatic
- Earth Mobs
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.