Food Effects Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) is designed to balance Minecraft’s different food items by giving them unique Effects upon their consumption. You can modify the Effect of any food item, its duration, and even the level of the effect through the in-game configuration.
Food Effects Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Put Potion Effects on Food
- Food Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Cookies & Berries are now eaten at the same speed as dried kelp.
- Cookies & Berries now give less saturation upon consumption.
- Eating Dried Kelp now clears the poison, nausea and blindness effects.
- Eating a Mushroom Stew gives the effect Regeneration II for 5 seconds.
- Eating a Rabbit Stew gives the effect Jump Boost II for 10 seconds.
- Eating a Beetroot Soup gives the effect Health Boost (2 hearts) for 30 seconds.
- Eating a Cookie gives the effect Speed I for 10 seconds.
- Eating a Pumpkin Pie gives the effect Haste for 15 seconds.
- Eating a Pufferfish gives the effect Water Breathing for 10 seconds.
- Drinking a Bottle of Honey gives the effect Instant Health.
- Eating a Baked Potato gives the effect Strength for 10 seconds.
- Eating a slice of Cake gives the effect Speed II for 20 seconds.