Food Pouches Mod 1.16.5/1.16.1 simplifies the sport eating system. For the longest moment, searching for foods and paying more attention to your appetite bar happen to be among Minecraft’s main capabilities. Some folks could get the idea almost mandatory for a survival match, while some others, who favor a more minimalistic gameplay, would have other thoughts. You may think using a simplified food consuming system may be harmful to the sport, however with the genius mind behind the production of the Mod, come into a large number of advantages to this game. Furthermore, players can concentrate on their principal journey and don’t have to pay attention to the hunger bar no longer. The majority of the food stored inside your Pouches are emanated from the resources you gather through hunting and cooking.
Food Pouches Mod 1.16.5/1.16.1 – Food Bags
- There are 4 different types of bags, which can store up to 200 meals.
- The automated pouches make sure that you’ll never starve.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.