Forbidden Magic Mod 1.7.10 expands the dark, forbidden portion of this magic in Thaumcraft. Forbidden Magic is really a little Minecraft mod composed as an add-on to your own mod Thaumcraft. It provides a few magical artifacts of a sinister bent to the game in addition to several interactions between Thaumcraft along with other magic-themed mods such as Blood Magic or Ars Magica 2 or Botania. The content of this mod can be divided in 2 parts: Nether and Taint.
Forbidden Magic Mod 1.7.10 – Darkness and Evilness
- Seven new wand cores, five of which add cross-mod interactions
- Creative-only wand with infinite vis, for testing or shenanigans
- Five new tools
- Five new enchantments
- A new craftable spawner that actually works without players nearby
- Magical scribing tools to help with research
- New flowers to help your thaumaturgy when Botania is installed
- A new Blood Magic ritual to protect you from Warp
- A new blood orb for blood mages who like to delve into the unspeakable
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Thaumcraft Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.